Overwatch 2 is now available for free for all users of all platforms: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch and PC (via Battle.net). Blizzard is finding many problems during launch due to the large number of people who want to play and the DDoS attack he suffered during his first hours of life.
Overwatch 2 has come to stay. If you are having trouble playing, and can want, I recommend you take a look at the transmissions on Twitch. Not only are you going to see the game, but you are going to win free cosmetics as a legendary skin for Kirk . I tell you how to get it.
Overwatch 2 drops on Twitch
Blizzard and Twitch have announced that there will be two Drops campaigns from Overwatch 2, which will begin on October 7. In case you do not know, Drops work as follows: you connect your battle.net and twitch account, you are looking for a streamer that has the authorized drops, and you see it during the time that is necessary to obtain the rewards.
Let’s start with the first step: How to connect your Battle.net and Twitch account? It’s very simple.
- Log in to your Battle.net account. You must have one even if you are a console player. Remember that you can link all to have crossover or cross progress.
- Access Conditions in the menu on the left.
- Look for the Twitch section on the list and click Connect to the right. Follow the steps and accept the connections. You will see it as in the image (with your name or nickname) when everything is correct.
- When the drops and games begin, you have to claim them in the Twitch rewards section. Visit the notification tab to access faster and claim them.
Now that you have your accounts connected, point these dates on your agenda:
Available from October 7 to 17, 2022 *: Sunbeam Kirk (legendary Skin). You must see a life for six hours.
Available from October 17 to 24, 2022 *: Donut amulet for weapon and graffiti. You must see a life for three and two hours respectively.
To get all Drops you will have to see Overwatch 2 for a total of 11 hours… or at least keep an open stream. If you imperiously need the drops, especially Sunbeam Kirk’s skin, and you don’t have all the time you would like, I give you several tips:
* Leave your computer on with at least two direct Overwatch 2 with open drops or one who knows that it will be six hours live. You can go to work, study, play or whatever you want.
Windows in the background : You can enter a direct and lower the volume of the live almost to a minimum. I do not recommend silencing the live because cases of not counting hours have occurred. Minimize that window and see something else.
Open a direct on your mobile ** and connect some helmets to have it silenced.
You can also choose to see all the hours. If you decide to do any of the previous options, remember to lower the quality to a minimum (160p). I hope you serve you and get the drops!
More Overwatch guides in Sinatra
- Tips, curiosities and tricks that will change your way of playing Overwatch (II)
- Fusion of accounts in Overwatch: How to unify your Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and PC content
- Fall in Overwatch 2 servers: How to solve network problems and connection loss in Overwatch
- Prepare for Overwatch 2: Date and launch time, Tips for beginners, all the characters and much more