Just Russell Westbrook has preserved the Los Angeles Lakers in Toronto in front of a further defeat, also Lebron James shines. The Brooklyn Nets drive a tactile victory.
- New York Knicks (30-40) – Washington Wizards (29-40) 100: 97 (Boxscore)
- Philadelphia 76ers (43-26) – Dallas Mavericks (43-27) 111: 101 (Game Report)
- Atlanta Hawks (35-35) – Memphis Grizzlies (48-23) 120: 105 (Boxscore)
New York Knicks (30-40) – Washington Wizards (29-40) 100: 97 (Boxscore)
- This season, there is no leadership that the knicks have not yet played; But against the Wizards, the men of Coach Tom Thibodeau came again with a blue eye of it. Four minutes before the end, the hosts led to 96:81 and still had to tremble to the very last second.
- In the end, it should not play a role that New York remained this last four minutes without Field Goal, a possible threesome to the Overtime of Kentavious Caldwell-Pope did not find his goal. It was a litter with which the knicks could live well, after all, it was not Kuzma (18, 9 assists). The ex-Laker had previously sunk on three triples in a row and the Wizards comeback allowing ever.
- Instead, the Knicks Washington overtake in the table and are now again the worst pursuer of the Hawks and Hornets, which take place ten with equal balance. “The worst pursuer” is relative, the residue is 5 games. Julius Randle (17 rebounds) and R.j. Barrett set up each 18 meter and both booked the same quota from the field (6/22). This suited to the team, the kinks won with a field throwing rate of 34.4 percent.
- This succeeded because you turn 28 free throws (Washington: 16). On the other side was beside Kuzma Kristaps Porzingis (18, 5/9, 11 rebounds) the best scorer. The LETTE was threatened again diligently from the Knicks fans. That will probably stay up to his career end.
Philadelphia 76ers (43-26) – Dallas Mavericks (43-27) 111: 101 (Game Report)
Atlanta Hawks (35-35) – Memphis Grizzlies (48-23) 120: 105 (Boxscore)
- Good victory for the Hawks, who also hold extra at Brooklyn in place without Trae Young and John Collins. The victory came if the failures of the two star players somewhat unexpected, this time others jumped into the breach. Namely, Bogdan Bogdanovic is to be called, Serbs fell from the bench coming to 30 points (9/15 FG, 5/6 threesome, +25).
- Atlanta made a surprisingly weak Memphis team early nails with heads and led up to 21 points in the first half. Yes Morant (29, 11/23), while he also had more turnover than assists (6: 4). And yet the guests made it exciting again, after threes of Desmond Bane (15, 5/14) and De’anthony Melton (5), the lead of the hosts shrank in the fourth quarter to -9.
- In the end, however, Bogdanovic ran hot again, also a three-point game of de’andre Hunter (14) helped to ward off the late rush of the Grizzlies. Young Replacement Delon Wright posted 18 points, same applicable for Clint Capela, who reminds more and more of the preseason players. At Memphis, Jaren Jackson Jr. (15) foul problems, Backup Brandon Clarke (7) blocked 5 throws.
Articles and videos about the topic
- Dinwiddie: “Buzzer Beater only thanks to Luka Doncic”
- Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.